Annons:
Tagmigraine
Read 1770 times
Leia
2019-09-26 18:08

Simple migraine relief?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Hello! While I’m fortunate enough to not suffer with migraines myself, through this community, I have learnt how horrible the effects and pain can be. That’s why I thought I would be worth sharing this post that a friend of mine had shared on Facebook! This woman’s swears that a clothes peg may be an answer to yours problems! Have you heard of this technique before? Will you give it a go next time you suffer from a migraine?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-09-26 21:19

Never tried this before but I get it could be some sort of accupressure point? 🧐

jordan
2019-09-26 22:07

So that is in between your thumb and your index finger? I didn't know there was a pressure point there!

Leia
2019-09-27 18:23

Prehaps! Apparently it works for loads of people, definitely worth a shot!

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2019-09-30 12:24

I found this that might explain it:

”Acupressure is an ancient healing art that’s based on the traditional Chinese medicine practice of acupuncture. With acupressure, pressure is applied to specific places on your body. These places are called acupoints. Pressing these points can Help release muscle tension and promote blood circulation.”

» Acupressure for Pain and Headaches | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-09-30 12:26

”Pressure point LI-4, also called Hegu, is located between the base of your thumb and index finger. Doing acupressure on this point to relieve pain and headaches.”

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-09-30 17:20

#5 Interesting! It is good to have alternative sources vouching for its effectiveness!

All the best, Leia

Annons:
jordan
2019-09-30 20:48

#5 Apparently it is among the most useful pressure points on the body as well! I was only aware of the one near the wrist and opposite your elbow!

Scroll to top
Annons: