Annons:
Tagnutrition
Read 1518 times
jadekintz
2018-06-05 01:25

Celery Juice for chronic migraine

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I recently have had a stint with migraines and learned that raw celery juice is actually a migraine cure. I was intimidated by the celery alone so I went with a celery and cucumber juice. It was really delicious and very hydrating. 

Recipe:

- Half a head of celery chopped

- One cucumber (skin on) chopped

Place both vegetables in food processor and blend for 2 mins, strain pulp through cheese cloth and enjoy immediately on an empty stomach for best results.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-06-05 12:10

Did it cure the migraine?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-06-05 17:22

How does it taste? I'm not a big fan of celery on its own normally so I can't imagine a celery smoothie being the most delicious thing in the world!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-06-05 18:33
Tammie
2018-06-05 18:56

I read recently that Celery juice is also good for kidney stones. It helps clear the toxins that contribute to kidney stones.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jadekintz
2018-06-15 16:53

#1 Actually it did, it also made me feel very hydrated and my stomach was settled. 

#2 It was actually really rough, its hard to get used to the taste of celery alone so I had to add a cucumber to make it tolerable

#3 it was good with the cucumber! 

#4 That is so awesome! I haven't read that but to be honest I was shown this idea through a wellness Instagram page I had been following.

Scroll to top
Annons: