Annons:
Tagmigraine
Read 3050 times
Leia
2018-02-26 12:41

Is it a migraine or a headache?

I have experienced a headache but I have never experienced a migraine thankfully!

What distinguishes between the two?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2018-02-26 13:23

One way to distinguish a headache from a migraine is that a headache is usually located to just pain in the head, while a migraine is pain in the head including a whole body experience. For example, migraines are often accompanied by nausea, dizziness, shaking, confusion, sensitivity to light, weird vision and more. Another way to tell is that often migraines typically favor one side of the head. I often have pain centered on one of my eyes, usually the right one.

Leia
2018-02-26 14:04

Sounds very unpleasant!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Granja Del Toro
2018-02-26 17:55

I do not vomit when i have migraine, but it feels like someone would hit me in the head with a hammer. I also get light sensitive and when my head is on the pillow. The pillow feels like i had my head on a stone…I also get little dizzy like i was drunk, and i also can not sometimes remember words and i talk like i was high on drugs…even if i do not take any of that nonsense and never have… The sneaky migraines i have noticed are the most difficult to kill. And i need at least 800 milligram of ibusal to kill it. If I get it like someone would have hit me with a hammer, it is more easier to get rid of with just 400 milligram of ibusal…and the pain usually is on the forehead. But after my accident back in 2015 i have also started to get pain during migraine where head and neck meet..and yes, i sometimes can bee a bit nauseated from it too..

Tammie
2018-02-26 21:28

I never thought that I got migraines. However, I had several instances where I lost my vision on one side and then found out it was an occular migraine. Most times when I get this I have no pain. However, sometimes I get nausea when it happens. However, I do sometimes get headaches where I am very light sensitive and kind of sick at my stomach. I didn't think it was a migraine. After reading this article below I now know that I have also had "language migraines" but didn't know what they were. I was definitely afraid that people would think I was nuts or had alzheimer's or something. Stress is huge trigger for me so trying to find a new job is very scary as I tend to have this language problem when I am in a stressful situation like a job interview. For some reason I have had several occular migraines recently. I haven't figured out the triggers yet.

http://www.blog.migrainepal.com/blog/2015/8/6/migraine-with-aura-symptoms-triggers-treatment

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: