Annons:
Tagnutrition
Read 2088 times
Evelina
2018-02-25 15:16

Do you take Probiotics?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

"Our bodies are full of bacteria, which is often classified as “bad” or “good.” Bad bacteria can contribute to disease, while good bacteria can promote health. Probiotics are essentially a capsule full of good bacteria, which you take once or twice a day. They can Help promote good bacteria and improve digestion." 

- Migraine.com 

I take probiotics daily and the reason for that is due to the pain medicine I take. My stomach is often in pain from the medications and I try to put some good bacteria back in there with the Help of probiotics. 

What about you? 

Do you take them and why?

Annons:
jadekintz
2018-05-14 17:35

I purchase mini probiotic drinks at the grocery store! I also really enjoy drinking kombucha

Evelina
2018-05-14 17:37

#1 I just haven't been able to handle kombucha lol I tried it but wasn't a fan! Is there a particular flavour that is better?

Tammie
2018-05-14 17:52

I have been learning to ferment foods at home. It is super easy and a great way to make sure I get more probiotic's in  my diet.  Also, I love Greek Yoghurt and Kiefer.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jadekintz
2018-05-16 23:40

#2 I try this Health-Ade brand and it is pomegranate flavor. I think it takes the bite away! I haven't tried their other flavors because I am hooked

Scroll to top
Annons: